ANNAPOLIS

 Every time family comes to visit out house, Amy says "Lets go see Annapolis," and every time she gets outvoted.  So imagine how happy she was today when Jenny says " I would love to see Annapolis...So, we went and i was pleasantly surprised by how nice of an experience and was and I said to my self " how come we have never come down here before. We only live 25 minutes away."

So we drove down.  We stopped at a fun park on the way to play on an awesome playground and see some goats and baby pigs.


Then we just drove the rest of the way to Annapolis.  Walked about the dock that is right downtown.  Looked at the boats, did some quick window shopping and bought some dinner at a deliciousrestaurant called the Iron Rooster.   I got some kind of "crab bowl" with crab, potatoes, eggs, asparagus, peppers. It was very taster.

Fun times were had by, all, we will probably be back someday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dallas Dream of Cherry Pie!

Dallas Dreams of Chilled Grapefruit Meringue Pie

Book Review: The Name of the Wind