Dallas Dreams of Pie
I have made a goal to start making pies. Every Saturday morning I will bake a different kind of pie. This is for a few reasons. (1) I've decided in my old age that I really like pie. As a kid, I would never choose it but for some reason over the last few months it is all i can think about. (2) As a person who is not suppose to eat Gluten, it hard to find pies that I can eat, unless I make them myself. (3) I've decided I want to possess a skill that people will like more for, being able to bake a delicious pie seems worthy.
I have already done two weeks. First I made an apple pie, (I thought I should start with a classic, even if it is not my most favorite pie). This week I made banana cream pie, (also not my favorite, but much easier than the apple). Below are links to the sped up videos of me making them.
Hopefully there will more more pie posts to come!
Apple Pie Link Banana Cream Pie
Wow. Impressive!
ReplyDelete