Guitar, Teeth and Cribs
I have three things to post about tonight: Teeth, cribs and Guitar.
I was woken up today by Emma who lost a tooth last night! This is her third tooth to lose and she is only five and a half. It is also the 3rd tooth she has lost in the last month. The first tooth she lost, we didn't even know that any of her teeth were loose, and she woke up missing one of her bottom teeth. She didn't even remember losing it, it just disappeared (She probably swallowed it). But after she lost that tooth were wondering if she had other loose teeth, she had 3 more loose, all her front teeth and top and bottom! About a week ago, she lost the second one and today the 3rd. There is still one that is very wiggly ad probably going fall out any day. Here is Emma showing off her missing-teeth smile and showing her tooth:
Second, today was my first guitar lesson. One of the girls in my neighborhood wanted to learn the guitar and I agreed to teach her. I'm not a super professional guitar player, but I like to play and I like to teach, so as of today I guess I am a guitar teacher
And Finally, a new crib! Our twins have been sharing a crib, because they are little babies and don't need much space. But recently they have started to wiggle more and move around. Every so often, the babies would hit each other in the face and wake each other up. So, we decided to get a second crib so the babies can sleep at a safe distance from each other. I think they can still see each other through the bars so they won't feel all alone!



Comments
Post a Comment