Dallas Dreams of Ginger-Berry Pie

 My mother in law is visiting, and I promised anyone who comes to visit us will get to choose the pie of the week.  She asked for a plain old berry pie, which I already made on week 3.  So I decided I could do a berry pie with a little me spice, ginger spice.  So today I made a berry pie WITH ginger.  I also got to use all of the pie making tools from my birthday. The clothe board was SO nice to roll the dough out.  I was even able to make a pretty nice lattice!  I think maybe I shouldn't have used frozen berries, since I think it made the filling too liquidy, but I guess we will see how it tastes.  I haven't eaten the pie yet because we went out for dinner and I ate too much. So we are going to eat it tomorrow when we can really enjoy it! 

(The video didn't work this week :( but I still have pictures. I will do another video next week)





Here we are eating out at the "Hideaway" YUMMY






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dallas Dream of Cherry Pie!

Dallas Dreams of Chilled Grapefruit Meringue Pie

Book Review: The Name of the Wind