DIsc Golf

Today, I had to take Alice to the doctor, so I didn't go to work again.  But that meant I got to do more fun things with the girls.  Amy's parents are still here so we always do lots of adventure with them.  After I got home from the doctor we went to Kinder Farms and I got to do some disc golf with Amy, while her parents watched the kids.  I love to play disc golf (though I am not super good).  I have about 6 discs, (3 drivers, 2 mids, and a putter) some bought and some found.  I probably had one of the best disc golf days of my life.  At least my drives were pretty far and pretty straight.  And the course at Kinder farms is REALLY nice.  Next time I get a free saturday, I will try to go again. It was fun going with Amy.  She's even worse than me, so it makes me feel great to beat her. 





After this we went to the mall and ate at red robin, one of our families favorite place to eat (bottom-less steak fries).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dallas Dream of Cherry Pie!

Dallas Dreams of Chilled Grapefruit Meringue Pie

Book Review: The Name of the Wind