Mouse Trap!
Ok, I think this is actually my last day home, tomorrow, I'm back at work. I spent a lot of time playing with kids and holding babies. Somehow we acquired the game, "Mouse trap." This was a game that I remember playing at friends houses when I was little (and never getting the mouse trap to work. )
This game now has been updated since I was a kid, much more kid friendly. Now you build the whole trap before the game starts and just try to catch each other mice. The trap is also smaller and simplified. When we played, the trap worked every time! Maybe it just works a lot better because Adult-Dallas built it for his kids instead of 7 year old Dallas.
Anyway, the kids loved catching the mice. So did I. It was a hit.
Here are the pictures:

Comments
Post a Comment